22 февраля 2008 г.

Thank you for still Smoking


Today I continue to explore media industry (though it's not high time to write the paper) by examining closely the purchased Thank you For Smoking DVD. I have found a couple of podcasts and some articles, but still have not enough time to see the entire movie at once. First, I have to read Wikipedia and figure out features of Fox Searchlight, the producing company (of course, the part of Rupert Murdock's News Corporation)



I will probably not buy the novel, especially due to the fact that it was written 12 years before the movie was shot.

I have taken some some goodies from MySpace film profile (the studios seem to like it, I found recently explored Crank there and even the soundtrack of the film under review) and some cards with examples of spin.






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий