22 февраля 2008 г.

Thank you for Smoking on Charlie Rose Show





Since they discuss the film I am going to use in my future paper, it might be helpful. The same show is on DVD as well, in a better quality, but without any subtitles.

The subtitles are incorrect - they are from the beginning of the broadcast, though the interview was in the second part of the program (the first reserved for politics, shifting towards entertainment by the end of the show). The version with correct transcripts (however, delayed) is the full episode of the show. You can seek the last 18 minutes to find Reitman's appearance.


The transcript can be bought for just $9.95. Well, I'd better watch it and take notes in an old and free fashion. The audio (though of another show) - is cheaper, for $3.95. But I don't need it anyway since I've already got two free podcasts.

Jason Reitman during the promotional campaign for the movie also contributed to his own blog, where hecan also wrote about production of Juno which I found to be a very enjoyable film.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий