5 февраля 2008 г.

Crank and Video Games

Recently I went to the University Bookstore and bought a used DVD with a fun action film Crank that I once watched dubbed into Russian, to write a paper about media stereotypes (after changing my mind to do it on An Inconvenient Truth or Thank You for Smoking).

The film is more like a video game. I even found a spoof trailer on YouTube that incorporates Grand Theft Auto shots into it.


Today I understood that I knew what my professor in Mass Media Criticism class meant. I just knew the game by its abbreviation GTA, and therefore said that I had not been aware of Grand Theft Auto's existence... I wonder if I can mention it in the paper. Furthermore, the titles in the movie are in the form of Nintendo vintage games.


The disc has a commentary feature called Crank'd Out Mode, in which extra footage and the staff and crew remarks appear in the little window in the corner of the screen telling behind-the-scenes secrets. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий