30 декабря 2007 г.

Happy Holidays!

Warm wishes to all the readers of my blog!

The year of 2007 is about to end. This year I've made my last New Year's dream come true. When the clocks were beating the beginning of the new year, I thought that it would be great to celebrate my 20th birthday somewhere in America... In four months I would become the winner of UGRAD, and in eight months I would go to St. Louis. I wish that all your good dreams will be fulfilled as soon as possible. And I have to choose a new wish for this New Year...

The coming year is expected to be even more brighter and adventurous. I am going to travel to Washington, DC once again. In May, I will be heading back to Ukraine to revive the English Discussion Club and celebrate my 21st birthday. I will also meet new groupmates in my home institute studying at the other department since my discipline studies have moved there) and have the whole summer without camp practice or preparations to go abroad, just with the computer and books. However, I want to get to Youth CAN, per advice of my friends in Ukraine, so... I don't know, what surprises the year of 2008 will show me. I want it just to be good... It appeared that I am a great adventurer, always looking for new horizons. I will try to reveal as much of them as I will be able.

As I've told you, I will be meeting New Year at the First Night in St. Louis. From January 2nd till 5th I will be in Washington, D. C. on the mid-program workshop for all UGRADers from Eurasia. I hope to bring exciting reports (I will see my new adviser in person, at last) and winterish (or not so) photos of the U. S. capital.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Or, Season's Greetings!
See you in 2008!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий