25 января 2008 г.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Missouri

For the first time I went to the Moolah Theater and Lounge, where there was a last day of showing Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Streetthe best musical of the year 2007 (proved by Golden Globes) with Johnny Depp.

The official trailer suggested the dark atmosphere.



And the opening credits flooded into viewers' heads.


I was almost deaf after hearing this symphonic music and watching such a visual show. The sound was really good, and the screen was the biggest I ever saw. I had an opportunity to watch it from the second row of coaches. Unfortunately, I was young to buy wine like some couples did to accompany the screening.

If you want something obscure, this is the film to see.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий